Friday, November 15, 2013

Broward County Transit's Thorough Disregard for Schedules

Yesterday, I had a meeting which required me to take the incredibly horrible route 10.  I left early to make sure that connections were not an issue and that I might have a chance to arrive at the meeting without being furious or stressed from having to deal with Broward County Buses.  The 10 bus was due at the stop at 1:47.  At 1:57 customer "service," after telling me the north bound 10 bus was across the street…ya know…heading south …(duh!)" hung up on me while trying to locate the north bound bus.  I spotted the replacement driver and asked what she knew.  She said, "The bus is only 10 minutes late."  ONLY???  REALLY???  What blatant disregard for getting people where they need to be WHEN they need to be there!

  The attitude with regard to the respect for riders' schedules is appalling and is a strong part of the culture at Broward County Transit which is under the supervision of the Broward County Commission which is apparently helpless to get control over the behemoth beast that is Broward County Transit.  (To give the replacement driver credit, she did make up time on the route.)

I remain,


Condemned to Broward County Transit

1 comment:

  1. Lol i ride the route 18 every morning and yes they are late lots of times and "customer service" sucks. They are truly rude and so are the drivers.

    ReplyDelete