Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Broward County Transit's Supervisor of Operations (Frank)

Yesterday I called yet again regarding the iPhone service on the Maps and Schedules page.  I asked the "service" rep to transfer me to the IT department, and she told me she couldn't do that.  Why?  She couldn't help with the problem.

 I told her I've been fighting this problem for several weeks on many different levels and through various venues.  I told her that although "Freddie" from IT can access the bus schedules at the Broward County Transit offices, those of us waiting for buses can't and that he was unwilling to address the problem.   She then put me on hold and transferred me to a guy named Frank, Supervisor of Operations at Broward County Transit.  I got his voice mail and was promised a call back.  (I didn't catch his last name because it went so quickly.)  I left my number several times, so I'm expecting a call back within 24 hours as most service industries demand of their employees.  I'll keep you posted.

For now I remain,

Condemned to Broward County Transit


No comments:

Post a Comment