Thursday, October 24, 2013

iPhone FAIL and Broward County Transit

First of all, it is October 24, and I am still waiting for Timothy Garling's response to my letter sent to him on October 8th.  So this is Day 16 of the Garling Watch.  (This is a great example of the saying about  feces flowing down.)

No one I know with an iPhone can scroll down to the bottom of the bus schedule page.  I asked people with different versions, 4, 5c, 3, 4s, 5s to attempt to access the bottom of the schedule.  Everyone can access down to the 11, but everything after that is inaccessible.  How does this help riders??  I need to know schedules for buses such as the 36, 72, and 83.  Now what?  This is ridiculous!!

While I'm thrilled that "Freddie", sitting in the Broward County Transit offices, can access the schedule, I will be calling and filing a complaint from every stop I need information about but can't access online from the stop.   To call Broward County Transit a "service" is a bad joke.

If you are having this problem, please post a comment below.  I'll include the stats in my next letter to the oh-so-responsive Timothy Garling....or maybe my next letter will be copied to the Sun-Sentinel.  The riders of Broward County Transit need some attention!!!

Sadly, I remain,

Condemned to Broward County Transit

No comments:

Post a Comment