Thursday, October 31, 2013

New Missive from Chip LaMarca Regarding Broward County Transit

Regarding a follow up email I sent to him, Commissioner LaMarca sent me this:  

Thank you for contacting me on this important transit issue.  I am working with my district director, (name deleted) to get some answers to your questions and find solutions to your concerns.
Best regards,
Chip LaMarca
Broward County Commissioner
115 South Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
T: 954.357.7004 | F: 954.357.7798


So I responded:  

With all due respect, perhaps you should compel Mr. Garling to respond to my letters.  I've received nothing from him.  On a separate matter, Supervisor of Operations, "Frank's" voicemail promised me a phone response to my iPhone concern, but I haven't heard from him either.  None of that would be acceptable in a privately owned operation.  Why is it accepted from a taxpayer-funded organization? 

I'll post any new information.

I remain,

Condemned to Broward County Transit

No comments:

Post a Comment