Thursday, October 31, 2013

Still Waiting for Responses from Broward County Transit and Chip LaMarca

So the days just keep passing without any responses from Broward County Transit, and even though I heard from Chip LaMarca initially, I haven't heard back since  he claimed ignorance of the letters I sent to his office through the US Mail.

Both Garling's and "Frank's" galling lack of response to my messages continue to make Garling's quote to the Broward County Commission even more laughable.

                    “...but the strength of Broward County Transit has been and
                      always will be its employees. We are all here to get you
                      there.” T. Garling


I remain,

Condemned to Broward County Transit

PS     I'm wondering how Broward County Transit intends to deal with the increased traffic that will take place on A1A during the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show.  I don't see any alerts or extended "service" on their site.  They never plan ahead; why would this be different?

No comments:

Post a Comment